2013.14 AIR SUPPORT SKI PASS PROGRAM
Ski Passes Donated by Sun Valley Resort to Raise $ for Air Service
YOUR EMPLOYEES SKI FREE - YOU SUPPORT AIR SERVICE!
Fly Sun Valley Alliance is excited to announce the 2013.14 AIR SUPPORT BUSINESS SKI PASS program, presented in partnership with the Sun Valley Resort, who donates the ski passes to FSVA in support air service. This program is designed to allow businesses and organizations to offer the benefit of skiing Sun Valley all season to their employees while raising funds to support critical air service development efforts in the Wood River Valley.
All AIR SUPPORT SKI PASSES include Baldy, Dollar & SV Nordic Center!
2012-13 AIR SUPPORT SKI PASS Options
Businesses/organizations may purchase any number of the following:
1. BUSINESS CLASS PASS:
One 20-DAY Transferable Employee Ski Pass (Alpine+Nordic)
- $1250 (if purchased by Sept 30)
- $1500 (if purchased Oct 1- Nov 1)
(Allows one employee free skiing each day of 20 on Bald Mtn, Dollar Mtn or SV Nordic Center, no blackout dates)
2. FIRST CLASS PASS:
(1) One “All Week” Transferable Employee Ski Pass
(Allows one employee free skiing each day of season on Bald Mtn, Dollar Mtn or SV Nordic Center, no blackout dates)
(2) Two “Long Weekend” (Fri-Sat-Sun) Transferable Employee Ski Passes
(Allows 2 employees free skiing each Fri-Sat-Sun during season on Bald Mtn, Dollar Mtn or SV Nordic Center, no blackout dates)
- $2650 (if purchased by Sept 30)
- $2900 (if purchased Oct 1 - Nov 1)
UPGRADE YOUR PASS!
3. AIR SUPPORT SKI PASS UPGRADE: $1500 (Limited Quantity)
With the purchase of an AIR SUPPORT SKI PASS you may add this special upgrade benefit:
- 1 FREE COMPANY SKI DAY ON BALDY: Includes free skiing for up to 50 guests (employees, family, friends, clients, etc) and on-mountain recognition on a designated date during 2012/13 season* ($4900 value)
The program is open to any Wood River Valley or Idaho business or organization. Here’s how the program works:
TO PURCHASE PASSES:
The passes can be purchased at any time from July 15- November 1.
Early discount rates apply for purchases made by Sept 30.
No pass sales after November 1. Quantities are LIMITED
By Check: Passes can be purchased by check through the mail and the completed order form.
Download AIR SUPPORT SKI PASS order form HERE.
By Credit Card/Online: If you wish to order online, click Buy Ski Passes button at bottom of the page. A 3% processing fee is added to all online orders.
You will receive an email confirmation from FSVA when your order is received and FSVA will notify Sun Valley Resort of confirmation of purchase.
You must provide an electronic copy of your company logo and list of current employee names to Sun Valley Resort by November 1, or as soon as possible after you purchase your AIR SUPPORT SKI PASS. firstname.lastname@example.org . When you provide Sun Valley Resort with your logo and employee list, they will print up your AIR SUPPORT SKI PASS(s) for you. NOTE: You may add or subtract employees on your list during the season to accommodate changes, within reason. Pick up your AIR SUPPORT SKI PASS(s) at River Run Lodge when you are notified from SV Resort that it is available.
TO USE PASSES:
Employee must bring your company's AIR SUPPORT SKI PASS to any SV Resort ticket window each day, along with photo ID. Ticket staff will then confirm employee name/identity from list provided by the business and provide employee with lift ticket for day.
AIR SUPPORT SKI PASS UPGRADE: Terms & Conditions:
FREE COMPANY SKI DAY:
- Business/Organization may select any day of the season to be designated as their Company Ski Day with the following exceptions: Dec 20 -January 1, 2014; Feb 13-17, 2014. FSVA representative will work with business to confirm date for Company Ski Day as soon as possible after purchase of an AIR SUPPORT SKI PASS has been made. Only one Company Ski Day will be allowed per day, and one Company Ski Day per season per Company.
- Company/Organization will be provided with 50 free lift tickets, which will be made available on their designated Company Ski Day at either River Run or Warm Springs ticket office, as requested by the business. No lift tickets provided as part of the Company Ski Day are allowed to be resold.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING AIR SERVICE!